I am now accessing as a :

Government Of Assam Golaghat District

eDistrict Services

Permission for Delayed Birth Registration

To access the service of Permission for Delayed Birth Registration, a citizen can visit Common Service Centers “Arunodoy Kendra”, Public Facilitation Centers (PFCs) at DC, SDO & Circle Offices or through Internet. This certificate is dully digitally signed and can be verified online at http://edistrict.assam.gov.in/ .

Documents required to get Permission for Delayed Birth Registration certificate are -

1.    Register Hospital Govt. / Pvt. Certificate regarding Birth or Age Proof (any)

2.    School Certificate/Admit Card (for age 6 and above) or parent's details.

3.    Affidavit

4.    Any other document

5.    Scan copy of application form