I am now accessing as a :

Government Of Assam Golaghat District

eDistrict Services

Senior Citizen Certificate

To access the service of the Senior Citizen Certificate, a citizen can visit Common Service Centers “Arunodoy Kendra”, Public Facilitation Centers (PFCs) at DC, SDO & Circle Offices or through Internet. This certificate is dully digitally signed and can be verified online at http://edistrict.assam.gov.in/ .

Documents required to get Senior Citizen Certificate are –
1.    Valid Passport/PAN Card/Pension book/Marriage certificate in case of change of name of women/School certificate/Identity Card issued by competent authority/ In case of absent of above document applicant will submit a certificate to be issued by Gaon Burha or Local Mauzadar/School Certificate/Bank passbook with photo.
2.    For Residence proof ration cards/Valid Passport/Voter ID card.
3.    Any Other documents (Any voter list, Gaon Burha Certificate, Land Revenue Payment Receipt, etc.).
4.    Passport size photograph of applicant.