E-District project is the delivery of G2C Services by the District Administration to the citizen in their locality.
1. Citizen can check the status of any applications
2. Digitally signed certificates can be downloaded anytime anywhere.
3. An Online Portal for electronic service delivery of G2C services.
4. Officials use this web application for processing of applications
When it comes to availing an e-District service Citizens can submit their application by 3 ways:
1. By their own, registering at www.assam.gov.in
2. By visiting nearest PFC (Public Facilitation Centre) in the Office of the DC/SDO/CO
3. By visiting nearest CSC (Common Service Centre)
Then application gets transferred to e-District Application and it reflects in the Account of concerned official:
To which Official's inbox an Application goes, is depends on the Address provided by the applicant (All offices are mapped at SSDG & e-District Portal)
The Application is processed in the concerned office and it is either Approved / Rejected
In both cases applicants gets the information / Approved Certificate through the original channel which it was applied.
Following services are available in Golaghat District:
1. Next of Kin Certificate
2. Permission for Delayed Birth Registration:
3. Permission for Delayed Death Registration
4. Permanent Resident Certificate (only for studying Higher Education)
5. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
6. Senior Citizen Certificate
7. Income Certificate
8. Caste Certificate
9. Bakijai Clearance Certificate
1. Rs 30 is charged for each application
2. Rs 10/page is charged for Printing and Rs 5/page for Scanning.